HCC Logo

Report a Problem tracker

Enter the Report a Problem tracking number you received when you reported your problem in the window below, and select Search.


For further information regarding the status of your report, contact Hutt City Council on 04 570 6666. Don’t forget to have your tracking number ready when you call.